Being busty and a sports player for females is not very common. Athletes have to stay fit and lose every pound of extra weight they have but some of female athletes are very successful even when they are busty. This post should have been titled, ‘busty and successful 20 female athletes
1. Anna Semenovich is a Russian retired competitive ice dancer, singer, actress and model.
2. Amanda Beard is an American Olympic-level swimmer and model. Beard participated in the 1996 Summer Olympics, 2000. She held the world number one ranking of 200 meter breaststrokers in 2003. In U.S. competition,
3. Clair Bidez is a professional snowboarder. At the 2006 Winter X Games, she was a 4th place finisher in halfpipe. She took 3rd in the Vans’ Cup Superpipe and 1st at the Nissan Aspen/Snowmass Open.During the 2009 season, she finished eighth at the season’s first stop of the U.S. Snowboarding Grand Prix tour.
4. Gabrielle Reece is an American professional volleyball player, sports announcer, fashion model and actress.Reece was born in La Jolla, California and raised in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. She returned to the U.S. mainland for the eleventh grade, when she took up sports.
5. Jennie Finch is an American softball player who pitches for the USA national softball team.
6. Maria Kirilenko is a Russian professional tennis player. Kirilenko won her first WTA Tour title in 2005, defeating Anna-Lena Grönefeld in the China Open.
7. Minea Blomqvist is a professional golfer who plays mainly on the U.S. based LPGA Tour but is also a member of the Ladies European Tour.
8. Leryn Franco is a Paraguayan athlete who specializes in the javelin throw. Her personal best throw is 55.38 metres, achieved in May 2007 in Fortaleza.
9. Sania Mirza is an Indian tennis player. She began her tennis career in 2003. In 2004 she was awarded the Arjuna award by the Indian Government.
10. Katarina Witt is a German figure skater.She won two Olympic gold medals for East Germany, first in the 1984 Sarajevo Olympics and the second in 1988 at the Calgary Olympics.
11. Anni Friesinger is a German speed skater. Her father Georg Friesinger, of Germany, and mother Janina (“Jana”) Korowicka, of Poland, were both skaters; Jana was on the Polish team at the 1976 Winter Olympics.
12. Alicia Sacramone is an American artistic gymnast. A member of the U.S. National Team, she is the 2005 World Champion on floor exercise, the 2008 U.S. National Champion on vault, and a seven-time medalist at the World Artistic Gymnastics Championships.
13. Serena Williams is an American professional tennis player and the current World number 1 ranked female player. She has been ranked World number 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) on five separate occasions.
14. Gina Carano is an American mixed martial arts fighter, model and actress. Carano appeared as the Gladiator “Crush” on American Gladiators. She has been referred to as the “Face of Women’s MMA.
15. Mia St. John is an Mexican-American professional boxer, model, businesswoman, and Tae Kwon Do champion.
16. Sarah Burke is a Canadian freestyle skier who grew up in Midland, Ontario, Canada. She now resides in Whistler, British Columbia.
17. LaTasha Marzolla is an American Mixed martial arts fighter and kickboxer currently competing for Tuff-N-Uff Amateur Fighting Championships. She is noted for being a former Playboy glamour model.
18. Simona Halep is a tennis player playing on the ITF Women’s Circuit. She is well known among tennis fans for her aggressive style of play.
19. Natalie Gulbis is an American professional golfer who plays on the U.S.-based LPGA Tour.
20. Kristi Leskinen is an American freestyle skier.